Between 18-25% of heat loss in a home is lost through uninsulated exterior walls.
Insulating the walls of your home will stop a significant amount of heat loss.
Insulating the exterior walls of a new build is much easier than retrofitting the exterior walls of an existing home.
Depending on your home, we have different techniques and insulation products to achieve the best result.
After we’ve assessed your home, we’ll let you know which affordable options will suit your walls.
And you might also be eligible for an insulation subsidy of 90% or more .
The Warmer Kiwi Homes Programme’s Number 1 Insulation Installer
As a service provider to the Warmer Kiwi Homes program, we installed more insulation than any other provider in the country in 2019.
Our insulation installers are knowledgeable, experienced and extremely good at what they do.
Also, all our work is installed to the Energy Efficiency Conservation Authority (EECA) standard, which is over and above the current New Zealand standards, as required for new builds and retrofit applications.
Your One Stop Shop for Wall Insulation
Thermal Wall Pads or Thermal Wall Blanket
The insulation comes in the form of rectangular sheets or a blanket and is light-weight, flexible, insulation designed to:
- Thermally insulate framed exterior walls
- Be self-supporting in walls and require little to no stapling to hold it in place
Wall Injected Foam
This insulation comes in foam form and is blown into a wall cavity using a specialised machine.
- Designed specifically for enclosed cavity applications such as stud walls, cathedral ceilings and used in the retrofit of concrete block walls
- Low shrinkage and ultra-low odour, it meets or exceeds all building code requirements
- Contains 3 antifungal additives and is tested for termite and mould resistance